Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've written anything for this blog, so here goes...

I just had a very close call. A major agency just turned me down, but only because they have a contracted, published author who has a story with a similar plot device as my fourth ms, "The Special One." But they said they loved it, so...guess which one I'm pushing now? Yup. VS!

It will happen.

Right now I'm almost 40k words into my sixth, another longer story that might take the cake as far as story lines go. We shall see, as all my stories come from some sphere other than my consciousness. I do have a very good feeling about this one, though. I was 2/3 of the way done with #5, but I just couldn't wait to finish; #6 was that much a pull for me.

This current story's working title is "Moorings." It's another ghost/love story, set on Cape Cod, which will make people reflect on what really matters in their own lives, and in their own hearts.

See ya! Have a great summer!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment